Here are some tips on how to prepare for your Appointment:
1. Feed your baby 1.5 to 2 hours before the appointment. We need baby hungry, but not starving. A screaming baby is hard to feed.
2. Please put pets away. We love fur babies, but this appointment is all about you and your infant.
3. Minimize distractions. Please have music, television and other electronics turned off.
4. Write down any questions you want to have answered.
5. If you are tracking feedings via chart or app, please have that handy.
6. Have whatever equipment and supplies you are currently using ready and within reach in case she needs to use or inspect it. This applies to pumps, bottles, pillows, nipple creams, ointments, shells, shields, etc.